Sunday, December 31, 2017

Ring In The New Year With Susan Branch - And Perhaps A Cup Of Tea!

I'm more likely to drink herbal tea tonight than I am champagne, so perhaps it's fitting that I received some tea-themed gifts for Christmas.
I also received three Susan Branch calendars!
Lori gave me these two....
   ...which was very sweet and unexpected since we (ahem!) do not exchange gifts anymore!
 Thank you, Lor - I love them, and will use both, obviously!
My husband gave me the large desk blotter calendar, which I also love and use every year, seen below:
Here's a peek inside the other two:
 
 (See - tea cups, teapots - tea theme.)
 And my daughter-in-law gave me this lovely tea cup and saucer set, stack of tea tins, and honey spoons:
 And Alice In Wonderland surely fits in with my tea theme, right?
("We're all mad here...").
Oh, and by the way - a Very Merry Unbirthday to YOU!
My friend Heidi gave me these:
The teapot is also a little music box, and how totally cool is that bottle to hold your "Drink Me" potion?
Perfect.
So - have a cup of tea, or a glass of bubbly or a "cuppa" whatever you like, and ring in the New Year, everybody!
Fireworks optional, but preferable!

2 comments:

lorlore said...

You are welcome Sis! Just a little somethin" Somethin'! And, by the way, Tina, when you see this, yours is on the way soon, cause you get the two at the top, also!!!!!

Tina Dawn said...

Oh goody! I love Susan Branch! I also love the rose tea cup you received Heidi Ann! So pretty! Happy New Year! I actually had a bit of bubbly and made it up to great the new year, must have been the first in a long long time. Love T