Monday, December 25, 2017

Finally, A White Christmas Tree!

I have had small tabletop trees that were white before, but I have wanted a full sized, white Christmas tree for quite a while now.
I finally found a nice one six feet tall at a thrift store last December, but it was after I had already done my decorating.
Today I'm posting photos of my tree, but I'm running late and I will have to come back and add the whole story behind it as soon as I have time.
Meanwhile, here are pictures of it, in progress and then finally the finished tree.











I hope you''l revisit in a day or two, because I need to add details about this whole white tree "thing".
For now, I'm just going to tell you that it was kind of a big deal.
Details to follow.........






2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

It was a glorious White Christmas you were having! I will return to read the story although I think I have already heard it. Love T

Sunnyana said...

I never thought about a white tree for myself but it really is pretty and definitely shows off your vintage ornaments quite well. I look forward to the rest of the story!
Happy New Year!!!!