Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Farewell to a Good... (Well Most of the Time...) Dog

Tina here. A bit late. I didn't want to write this. We had to say goodbye to our thirteen year old Welsh Corgi Robbi (Duke Robin Hood of Kelsey) this past Saturday.



I really hate it that I am outliving my pets.



Oh Robbi, I hope where you are, over the Rainbow Bridge, there is plenty of room for your tongue!


One of Robbi's favorite things was riding shotgun on the ATV with Rich to the mailbox or just around the yard.




Robbi and Ishi were pals, and until Robbi grew ill they would wrestle, and Ishi would end up rather damp-mop-like. I think he misses that. Heck, I miss that.

Goodbye little swift cattle herder.

7 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

I'm so sorry, Tina. I truly understand, because when we lost our Dizzy Little Kitty it completely broke my heart into pieces.
Rest in peace, Robbi, you cute little Corgi, you.

kate steeper said...

awww..they leave such a big hole n our hearts

Rob and Monica said...

Know that you made his life wonderful and he was very happy spending it with you! Rest in peace, Robbi!

Melanie said...

Tina, I'm so very sorry. Pets are part of our family, and losing them hurts so much.

lorlore said...

Will miss that Corgi! So sorry!

Rhonda said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your Robbi. He looked like he had a wonderful life with you!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your saying goodbye to Robbi! You will meet again, I am sure!
There is no greater loss that that of a really good ( and sometimes naughty) dog....pure 100 % love...no one but a dog and a very special one at that can do what they do!