Sunday, August 28, 2016

Ash B., A New Shop Owner In Jamestown

The brick and mortar shop where I sell my wares in Jamestown, California (formerly A Flowers), has a new name and a new owner.
Ashley Beighley - the daughter of the previous owner - has taken over, and has renamed the shop "Ash B."
The shop is located at 18190 Main Street, and I just thought I'd share a few photos I took a while back with you today.


(I need to get some pictures inside, too, I guess.)
 The shop is in an old house built back in the 1800's.
Lori is selling some of her handmade items there, too!
You can see some of them in the picture below, along with some of my greeting cards I make with antique postcards:
If you're ever in the area, stop on by!
 I usually work on Thursdays.
We'd love to see you!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wish I could nose around in person. Looks lovely!