Monday, April 25, 2016

Vintage Disney Character Figures, A Gift From My Friend Heidi

My friend Heidi gave me these wooden Disney character figures for Christmas last year.
Oh, Mickey, you're so fine.......
They are missing some of their parts and pieces, but I love them just the same!
Pluto Pup:
Pongo, with a puzzled expression - "how in the heck are we going to keep all of these puppies safe, Perdita?"
Donald Duck pets Pongo, with a soothing touch:
And, last but certainly not least - we have Jaq!
I know! Let's "make a lovely dress for Cinderelly!"
She WILL go to the ball.
But whatever you do, Jaq: you and Gus-Gus had best stay away from that meanie cat Lucifer!
(I know nothing about these little figures, other than that they are most certainly vintage. Anyone??)

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

They are so cute! I love Donald petting Pongo, you can see how good it feels! What a great gift! Love T

Sunnyana said...

Wow! What a great gift. I love things made from wood (and also tin) and would love to have some of these. They must be very old. All figures I've ever seen are made of ceramic or plastic.