Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Music, By Faberge, Circa 1972

I found this vintage bottle at a thrift store and it caught my eye because of the colors and the design of the bottle.
I was able to find an advertisement for the cologne in a magazine from 1972!
Pretty tickled that I found it:
It isn't in perfect shape, and had no box, of course.
There was still some cologne inside but, honestly, the smell of it after forty-four years left something to be desired, so I had to wash it out.
Kind of digging the cool bottle, though.
"Put On A Little Music And Let It Play".

3 comments:

lorlore said...

I love that you were able to find the ad for it!!!!

Tina Dawn said...

Gosh darn it, now I am left wondering what the scent was like. Guess I will never know! Pretty bottle. Love T

Sunnyana said...

I don't remember ever seeing this cologne but I really like your floral background!