Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Favorite Colorful Finds

I have a few bright and colorful finds to show you.
A pretty flower-strewn vintage tray, and two very groovy paisley pedestal mugs:
I was pretty excited when I spotted this candle holder, below - it fits right in with the rest of my collection!
Another nice flower tray for my collection and an adorable vintage cookbook, along with a happy face belt buckle from the 70's:
Couldn't pass up this cute cheese board with the ducks and geese:
And I wasn't going to leave this fabulous cow tile trivet behind, either:
That's it for this round of finds!

8 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great finds! I love that cookbook, brings back many memories. Love T

Shortbread and Ginger said...

What great finds! The first two match your blog header!
Liz

Rhonda said...

Love your bright and happy finds! I want to go thrifting with you!

lorlore said...

Keep the great finds comin!!!!!!!

Tami Von Zalez said...

Ah, you had me at "paisley."

I had that Fun to Cook book as a child and I found it again as an adult. It isn't escaping my grasp now!

Diane said...

Fun finds! Nice to see color and flowers this time of year. I, too, had that same cookbook. I still have it!

Jill said...

I have that cookbook - it's a cute one!!

Sunnyana said...

I love the paisley pedestal mugs. I always liked that style. The daisy trays are also very groovy!