Friday, November 27, 2015

Scenes From a Vintage Christmas

With all of our Thanksgiving leftovers in the fridge, we'll start off today with this cornucopia of lovely vintage Christmas ornaments......
I wouldn't mind owning all of those!
And here's another pretty scene:
I want all of the ornaments in the next photo - I'm just going to put that out there - I mean, come on - that bird (peacock?)!
This little tot is having lots of fun with all of his toys:
And we have less than a month to get ready for a morning like that one!


4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love those icicles on the tree in the last photo. The little boy reminds me of our little cousin Richard in Oregon. Apparently he is quite busy at 2 1/2 and has already broken an arm on the slide at the park. He is definitely going to really like Christmas! Love T

Tami Von Zalez said...

I so delight in seeing those types of images.

I am going to mention you on my 12/22 post and linkback to you. I also snagged that first image of the corncupia with ornaments.

Jill said...

Great images!!

Candice said...

My favorite ornaments are the old Shiny Brites! I also have some of my Great Aunt Florence's glass icicles with tinsel inside. They must be at least 75 years old! Your photos are so pretty!