Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Flowers

Well, what do you suppose I spied when I walked into one of my favorite thrift shops last week?
That would be this:
A Ransburg cake cover!
Mind you, in all of the years I have been collecting Ransburg, I have never before owned a cake cover.
It came with this nice big glass plate under it - which I don't believe came with it, originally - but to get both for $3.50 made me a very happy girl.
Flowers don't get much happier than that.
Then again, this bright tablecloth I found on the same day (different store) is pretty great, too:
Now, THAT'S what I call brightening up a tabletop!
Wanna have aparty?
I'll bring the cake and the tablecloth.......

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow! What a score! I want to shop at your thrift stores! Beautiful cake cover and that tablecloth with that fringe - amazing!

Tami Von Zalez said...

I have been so fabric obsessed lately - that tablecloth is the cat's meow. The blue pompoms put the kitsch level right over the top!

Tina Dawn said...

I am so glad that cake cover was waiting for you! Just for you! The colors on the black really pop out. Your tablecloth is wonderful too. Love T

Diane said...

What a deal! Love the ball fringe!!!!