Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pretty Vintage Tissue Box Covers (For My Kleenex)

When I wrote this post back on May 4th, one of our readers named Melanie left a comment asking that I do a post some day on the vintage Kleenex holder boxes that I mentioned.
It took me a while to get to it, but that's what I'm sharing today.
This first one was my most recent find at a thrift store here in town; it is next to the bed in our guest room:
This lovely pink one goes perfectly in our pink and blue 1940's vintage bathroom:
And this green one has it's own place in the half-bath:
This one sits on the nightstand on one side of our bed:
And the matching wastebasket you see below is there on the floor beside it:
I've been using this one in the living room:
Some of the metal ones are made by Ransburg, makers of my fabulous kitchen canisters (and more) that I've been collecting for many years.
The very last one I have today is plastic with rhinestones and applied flowers.
It was a gift from my friend Heidi:
All of them provide lovely ways to dress up your Kleenex around the house.
Hope you enjoyed seeing them.
 I love using vintage things on a daily basis whenever and wherever I possibly can.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

These are absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for doing a post on them!

Tina Dawn said...

I love the plastic one, plastic lover that I am! Love T