Monday, June 8, 2015

Little Dresses

I went to an estate sale a few weeks ago,and I picked up the cutest little handmade dresses there!
Here's a close-up on the fabric of one of my favorites:
And the whole sweet little dress:
(I already had the hanger)
Sorry I did not iron these first, but I just wanted to take photos and show them to you:
A big eyelet collar on this one:
Rick rack!
Gingham seemed to be a favorite of whomever made them:
I love this green and orange one, too:
And this plaid one has matching bloomers!
I LOVE this next one - hippie style!  I think I am going to add a tiny applique to cover the little stain:
Another gingham one - with eyelet again and some rick rack, too:
And there were also a couple of rompers - red, white and blue...
And baby blue gingham:
Aren't they just the cutest?

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

They are absolutely adorable. I love them. I want a new granddaughter now so I can dress her in them. LOL! Love T

lorlore said...

Such cute dresses!!! Wish I had pics of the things I sewed for my Daughter years ago.