Friday, June 19, 2015

An Unexpected Parcel

When the mail arrived the other day, my husband handed me a package. I couldn't imagine what it might be, because I knew I hadn't ordered anything.
I was further intrigued when I saw that it was from my friend Faith in Michigan.
To my great delight, I opened it up and found a lovely vintage barkcloth curtain panel!
It's from her childhood home in Lansing, and there is enough fabric to make a couple a pillow or two, and I thought it was so sweet of her to send it!
 It's such a pretty soft, faded floral:
She has been known to do that - just send a surprise package out of the blue!
She figured it might be something I would like.
And she was right.
Thank you SO much, Faith!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

What a sweetheart to share part of her heritage with you! I still make her spaghetti and meatballs. In fact, I need to make a batch soon! Love T