Friday, June 12, 2015

A Few Bright And Colorful Finds

These "Smug Mugs" from Arnart in the Paradise pattern may well be my favorites out of all the vintage mugs I have found at thrift stores over the years:
I have never before found one of these plaques with hooks (for pot holders, or whatever) from Miller Studio in the original box!
The box has a couple of issues, but the wall plaque itself is pristine, and pretty cool:
I found this metal rack with daisy flower shakers at an estate sale. They aren't all in perfect condition, but I have never seen one like it before:
Below, you see two vintage candle holders from Hallmark (I see that the tops look flat in the photo, but they are not, they hold taper candles) and what I believe is a spice jar, minus the lid. They look great together, and in the background is a bright round tablecloth made of fabric that has sort of a splatter-paint pattern:
A sweet little Dutch couple on a small plaque meant to hold pot holders, I think:
This little ceramic flower power thing was probably a little trinket box that long ago lost it's lid:
This big vintage tin is my new favorite of all my vintage tins.
I seldom see them with colors as bright, and I love the abstract flowers:
And, last of all today is a vintage boxed Hallmark "Bridge Ensemble":




I am loving the rich colors of these paisley designs! 
And that's all I've got for today.
Just a few bright finds to wake you up this morning!

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Love your mugs and flower tin, but want to buy your Dutch couple and bring them home with me! Love T

lorlore said...

Such colorful finds!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Diane said...

Very cool! Love the mugs and that tin. Wow, I've never seen a mod cookie tin before.

Anonymous said...

All such beautiful and bright finds. The mugs/cups are epic I love the colours.

Sunnyana said...

I love all the bright colors but my favorite is the Hallmark Bridge set. I remember Hallmark having other items with very similar designs. I don't know who the artist is but I have always liked that style and the bright colors. I also really like the floral tin.