Friday, April 10, 2015

Presenting Dame Veronica Kellyson Of Rockingham

Another lovely lady has come to stay here with us fairly recently.
Dame Veronica had a short visit with some friends before coming to live here permanently.
We are delighted to have her:
The local gossip-mongers were heard to say that when she was visiting close friends in the country, there was a bit of a (dare I say?) raucous party on the weekend.
I certainly have no way of knowing whether or not any of the rather scandalous rumors being spread were true.
I mean, one would certainly hope NOT, wouldn't one?
It's none of my business, surely.
And she isn't talking.
No, I would imagine that not one word will be spoken about any of it.
And that may very well be a good thing.
A Dame has a certain reputation to uphold, after all.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE your blog posts! Thank you for sharing them with us. :)

Tina Dawn said...

She is very stately. I have a hard time believing the rumors. Love T

mailgirl said...

Well, I'm not one to gossip but, Dame Veronica is a naughty, naughty girl.

EM said...

It's the quiet ones you always have to watch out for.