Thursday, April 9, 2015

Mr. Jolly's Sidewalk Market In April

Mr. Jolly says,
 "Oh, dear! It's raining again!"
"I like rain!", exclaims the little boy.
I like rain, too.
We've been lucky this week - we actually have gotten some rain.
But, oh, how I wish that April would bring LOTS of showers here!
Because, unfortunately, we need for it to rain much more than a day or two here and there, in order to help out with California's drought.
One can always hope.
(From "Mr. Jolly's Sidewalk Market", an adorable book by Laura Jean Allen.)

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Love Mr. Jolly, and I am glad for the rain too. Love T

EM said...

I wish I could send you some of the excess rain we've been getting. We're under flood watches all the time these days. Advance forecast shows storms all next week too!