Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sharin' Some More Granny Square Love For The Season

I'm at it again with the granny squares!
At least this time, I'm including some Christmas stockings.
These are from a McCall's Christmas magazine dated 1979:
From the same publication, a few more "stockings for Santa to stuff with good things":
 And here are two of mine, found at thrift shops, of course - one small, and one large!
 Here we have a couple of pages out of a 1982 Family Circle magazine.
I love their color choices:
 A few more great grannies, here - including an adorable jacket:
 And, last of all, here is one more of my own finds, a pretty little afghan.
 I like the colors of this one, too!
So very bright and pretty, it's just perfect to keep you cozy on a chilly night.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I have a granny square sweater, it's about time to dig it out! Nice finds. Love T

EM said...

Among my most treasured possessions are several afghans and quilts that my grandmother made. She used to crochet the squares while we watched TV.