Monday, November 10, 2014

More Vintage Flower Power

I found another picture of my vintage paper flowers. You know the ones I mean, right? The ones I collect that I have loved since I was a teenager?
I have surely written about them many times before!
And yet, here I am again........
This time, they are pictured on the table with these pretty and delicious-looking pastries, in a page out of a vintage Betty Crocker cookbook.
I would LOVE to get my hands on those gorgeous and colorful cloth napkins that are on the table underneath everything.
Aren't they fabulous?

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Yummy! Oops, I am supposed to be looking at the flowers! They are nice too... Love T

Georgia Peachez said...

Those napkins, I'm dying. Here comes another eBay search.

Sunnyana said...

I always love it when you post more pictures of my favorite paper flowers!