Friday, September 12, 2014

Flowers For Our Anniversary

Just a few photos of flowers today....
 I snapped these photos of flower bunches at the supermarket the other day.
They just looked so pretty!
I wanted to buy them all.
But I didn't.
I began writing posts for Gold Country Girls on September 12th, 2007.
Hard to believe it's been that long.
Seven years and about 2,368 posts later, we're still here.
I may end up having to cut back a bit at some point, but as long as I am still enjoying it, I'll keep it up!
Thank you so much to those of you who read our little blog; we appreciate our readers more than you will ever know.
Heidi

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Happy anniversary! I want to thank everyone who visits. Please leave comments! Love T

lorlore said...

I'm a faithful fan, of course!!!!Congrats!!!!

Sheryl said...

I must congratulate you on your anniversary. I really enjoy the three of you and the posts.
Sheryl

Annette said...

Happy Anniversary!! Even though I don't always comment, I read your blog every day (just about). So many people have stopped blogging I hope you keep going even is you slow down!!

EM said...

Happy Anniversary! I always enjoy reading your blog!

Melanie said...

I just found your blog today, and I'm in HEAVEN! Please keep posting!