Friday, August 22, 2014

Patterns From The Past: McCall's 2481 A Dress Or Jumper

 Well, school is back in session, and although it won't be fall (nor  cooler autumn weather!) for a while yet, today's pattern is a cute example of great vintage back-to-school fashion.
I don't know why it always seems to be Colleen Corby that I find most often in my examples for "Patterns From The Past"?
Gee, maybe it's because she may have been the busiest model around back in the 1960's and 1970's!
She's one of my favorites, so I don't mind it one bit.
Today she is wearing a jumper made from McCall's number 2481, a pattern from1970.
Here is the front of the pattern:
I was able to find this one is for sale on Etsy right now :
So cute as a jumper for fall, don't you think?
I love the pink cut-out version with the ribbed turtleneck underneath!

I always like to include the back of the pattern in these posts, as well:
As always, stay tuned for more of my Patterns From The Past.

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

My favorite is the one in the middle in brown. I really like the way they chose the different colorway for the sleeve and inset. I may use that idea in something I make. Very cute! Love T