Saturday, August 30, 2014

Found Some More Granny Squares

I'm always coming across more Granny Squares in my vintage magazines, so every now and then I just figure I'll go ahead and devote another one of my posts to them.
This is a cute pullover:
And what an adorable little jumper modeled on this Better Homes And Gardens magazine cover by this little sweetheart:
What a great idea! I found this wall organizer in a Family Circle magazine from 1974.
 So colorful and practical:
I love the colors on the afghan below, a nice combination:
McCall's Needlework and Crafts from Fall 1978.....
Has instructions for this matching poncho and bag inside:
And the afghan that was on the cover, of course - gorgeous:
And, also a vest made of granny squares:
And yet another pretty color combination here in this afghan:
That's all the grannies I've got for today.
But I'm sure I'll find some more.........

2 comments:

MyShilohRanch said...

Nice collection!

Tina Dawn said...

Love the Granny Squares, keep them coming! Love T