Saturday, April 26, 2014

"Thrifty" Vintage Wrapping Paper

I love finding vintage wrapping paper.
This one for Mother's Day may be my favorite:
There's one for Dad, too, which is also pretty great:
When I spied this one, below, it inspired me to dig a little further down:

Some of those in this next next assortment aren't quite as old, but I liked them all, and they were cheap.
 Who am I to quibble?

And I couldn't pass up this adorable wrap for a baby shower, either:

Would you have?
Didn't think so.

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Gee, the grumpy dad almost smiled when he was tending the baby. LOL. Love T

Tami Von Zalez said...

You know I would snap those up too! Your finds that you post always fascinate me.

Unknown said...

Hiiiii Heidi Ann! I swear you find the BEST things! I adore vintage wrapping paper but we can very rarely find it around here. These are just gorgeous!

Thank you also for your comments on my blog. So sorry I don't post as much as I'd like to - my little boy's getting lots of in-home therapies (for speech among other things) so that just eats up my time every day. I'm really thrilled that you like to read what I post! :)

Diane said...

Great designs! I love old paper too but rarely find any.

Georgia Peachez said...

LUV that first one too. That third one looks like it could be John Rombola, very cool!