Saturday, March 1, 2014

Vera Originals For Burlington: The "Ebb Tide" Pattern

I'm just here to share some more vintage Vera Neumann love today, folks.
This time, it's yet another Vera design for Burlington.
This advertisement was found in one of my vintage Seventeen magazines:
But what makes it even cooler is that I had just recently found two pillowcases in the same design at a thrift store!
My cases are in the "Pink Coral" colorway rather than "Dune Sand", which is shown in the advertisement.
I like pink - so that is perfectly all right with me!

It was another one of those "I'd recognize a Vera design from clear across the room" moments.
Sure enough, I pulled them out and yes, there was a tag inside to verify my "suspicions".
I really like them, and I am planning to use them on the bed in the guest room.
They are too cool to sit, unused in the linen closet!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice. The Dune color would completely go with my bedding. I'll be on the lookout! Love T

Jill said...

Lucky you, from another who also loves anything Vera!