Friday, March 14, 2014

A New And Nameless Lady

I found this pretty little oval framed print at a thrift store for $1.50.
I was surprised that it had such a low price tag on it, since it's vintage and really quite nice:
 I showed you "Sibyl" and "Shirley" (seen below) in a previous post back in June of 2008.
(Click here to re-visit, if you like.)
Well, I just knew that my new little print was meant to "hang" with her friends, so I hung it up above the others which are on either side of a metal rack that I use for holding jewelry : 
 She needs to have an old-fashioned name , too - and I think it should also begin with an "S".
Anybody have any ideas for me? Please feel free to share.

4 comments:

Annette said...

She is so sweet. She looks like a Sophie to me. I LOVE your wallpaper!! Wish we had thrift stores around here that had something nice for only $1.50!!

Diane said...

Nice match for the pair. What about Sallie? Sophie is good too.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

How fun! Sally is the first name that popped in my head:). Twyla

Tina Dawn said...

Sylvia? Whatever you chose she is very pretty. Love T