Sunday, February 16, 2014

From The Counterpoint Collection

This little mushroom plaque is one of my latest thrift finds for my vintage Counterpoint collection:
And I also got another set of my colorful boxes recently:
 The hexagonal shaped ones! I think I had only two of these left from my own original set I have owned since the late sixties. I was VERY happy to find this set!
 One more find (I don't think I have shown you this one yet?)


And I have already shown you these little beauties before, but they look so great all grouped together like this:
 I didn't show you this little butterfly guy yet, though - he's a clip:
The owl hook rack below is actually not from Counterpoint even though he looks like he would be, but the little key chains dangling from his hooks are (except for the plastic butterfly):
I've told you before, (and I'll most likely tell you again), I LOVE Counterpoint!
I have one more thing to share, but I haven't received it yet, so I will save that for another post.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, you are really getting a great collection! Love T

Rosie said...

I have some of those same items but I never knew who they were made by. Thanks for sharing!
love, rosie

Stephanie said...

Neato !!