Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Christmas To All.....

....and to all a good (Christmas Eve) night!
Just popping in to wish you all a wonderful holiday and sharing some random photos - Christmas decor, vintage Christmas thrift finds, and the like.
Let's begin with Santas and a Santa boot, shall we? These were all found within the last month:
 Here's an example of inexpensive thrift finds at their best - one of my pillar candle holders (that I'm obsessed with) is the perfect thing to give height to this mirrored tree. These two were found on the same day at different thrift stores two weeks ago. For less than two dollars this pairing, when placed in a window,  reflects little stars of light all over the room when the sun shines through in the afternoon - it's magical!
 The cutest vintage invitations - too late for this year,  but maybe next year I could have a party!
 A big and fabulous unopened package of Doubl*Glo brand icicles:
 It even has sweet ornaments to make inside:
 Santa and a reindeer - Dancer, I think:
 A few favorite ornaments, old and new. I already had two of the stands and I picked up another at a thrift this year. They make a lovely display with electric candles::
 I could not resist this cute handmade Santa candy dish, and I LOVE the tree topper spires. Everything you see in the photo below was "thrifted":
 Vintage ornaments on a little tree:
Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas bright with blessings!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, enough to decorate a house all in one post!
Great finds. Love T