Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Craft Fair

Hi!! Sister Lori here! I did a craft fair recently and was hoping to earn some good money. I was a little unsure of the venue and had not done one in quite a while. My prices were good, however it was not well attended. I am scheduled for another in a few weeks, so hopefully it will be better, and my inventory is up, so I don't need to make much more. Here is an overview of our table. I shared it with a friend who makes beautiful beaded bracelets and earrings. She did pretty well!!!!



              I made these cards which had a cocoa packet inside along with a choc. mint stirring stick.


Here we have altered clothespins, I glued pretty scrapbook papers on the front and there is a tiny strong magnet on the back. Underneath are post it note pad books with a mini pen attached, great for your purse.


These are snowmen ornaments, made with a battery operated tea light, so simple and easy, aren't they cute!!!! Also some key fobs, super easy to make, the hardware I found on Etsy and most all my ideas were from Pinterest, gotta love it!!!!


Inside these note books are a half of a junior-sized legal pad, I used a lot of my beautiful scrapbook papers from Close To My Heart, The stamping and scrapbooking company I am a Consultant for.


These are adjustable button rings I made. I have collected lots of vintage buttons over the years, most I glued another pretty in the middle of the button, Love them!!!!


Here we have calendars, I made 2 different styles, one an easel that stands and the other is on a coaster with a magnet on back for refrigerator or file cabinet or?????


These are file clips, small or large, that I covered with papers and added some ribbon. They can hold a recipe card on your counter or a photo. Also, not shown are some pretty file folders that I altered and they open up to hold a junior legal pad, like a small notebook.


                Here are my friends beautiful beaded bracelets and earrings, she does great work!!!

                                                                     
Thanks for looking!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wonderful items all! You are so talented. I know you will do incredibly well at the next sale. Love T

Heidi Ann said...

You worked so hard, Lori - and all of your items are wonderful. You have some seriously great stocking stuffers there, and I hope everyone at the next craft fair goes on a buying frenzy in your booth!
Maybe some of our readers would even be interested in your gift offerings?

Annette said...

Very clever and pretty items!! Hope the next sale is attended better.

Diane said...

Fun items! What great gifts they would make. I've been in a number of craft shows too. Very hard to know what will sell. Better luck on the next one!

farmlady said...

This all looks great! These are wonderful stocking stuffers and small gifts. I love the calendars.
With Christmas coming I'm sure the next fair will produce better sales for you.