Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Picnic Pal

I've always loved these food carriers, but now
I am the proud owner of my very own "Picnic Pal":

 I could not resist the allure of these pretty stylized flowers in blue and green:
 And the price was fair, too.
 I found it at an antiques shop in Georgetown where Tina and I shopped before going to dinner on her birthday last week. Tote picnic fare as shown in the picture, or you could  always carry two pies and a layer cake to a potluck or a church social:
So now I just need a campout, cookout, party or potluck supper to go to, right?
(Oh, and I found the pretty cloth napkins beneath it the same day at a thrift shop. They look great together!)

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

The carrier and the napkins are definitely related! I was looking forward to seeing this post. That carrier is great. We have a party Sept. 1st at our neighbors', you are welcome to come with that carrier full of goodies. Love T

Tina Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Love it!! I finally found a cake carrier this summer, things like that are hard to come by!g

OP SHOP MAMA said...

Oh man that is so cool!!!
My new covet!
But I've never seen one so it's not looking good!