Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just A Few Finds To Show You

Sharing a few finds again today - first up: a gorgeous and large enamelware tray....

A trio of anthropomorphic painted plaster plaques to decorate your walls with a smile:

A sweet vintage wooden napkin holder with one of my favorite decals adorning it:


Another little vase for my collection, and a pretty floral tablecloth:

 A vintage "Swistraw" type bag and a floral pillow case:
 Crewelwork flowers on a burlap wall hanging:
 This little house is missing something - salt and pepper shakers, maybe - but it's awfully cute!
Apparently, nobody's home.

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

That little house is cute and interesting. Tooth brush holder? Sugar and sugar substitute packets? Love your napkin holder! Love T

SusieQT said...

Those are all awesome! I am in love with that enamel tray- I saw one once and didn't buy it and have regretted it ever since.

farmlady said...

Oh my gosh... did you add another room onto your home yet? Look at the goodies. What fun. I would love to see how you display all of this.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Wonderful finds!! I especially LOVE that straw flower bag.