Thursday, March 7, 2013

For Travelin' In Style

Here's another find from that storage space sale last weekend.  This lady had her space set up inside like a retail shop. I was impressed.
And I was happy to find this great vintage suitcase for about one-third the price of others I had been desiring when I saw them downtown at a gallery before Christmas. I decided against buying one of those, because they were truly more than I wanted to spend. Not to mention the fact that I was supposed to be shopping for Christmas gifts at the time - not for myself!




Very cool sort of tiki-style abstract design in bright colors:



I like it.



6 comments:

Lorlore said...

I like it, too!!! So let's travel!!!

Vanessa said...

I love that hell out of that thing! Need it for my Florida summer travels ;) How much are you selling it for?

Heidi Ann said...

Hi Vanessa - While I do sell a lot of my finds, I'm afraid I am going to hold on to my suitcase.
I just like it WAY too much! If I do change my mind and decide to let it go, I will certainly get in touch with you!
Thank you for commenting - and I am glad you enjoyed seeing it!

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice. I have a collection of similar ones with paisley designs. I store my sweaters in them. But a trip would be good. Love T

Vintage Coconut said...

Oh my heck what a wonderful suitcase. I have one in the same style but my print is a floral one. (Yours is better because it has pineapple's) I will be going on a out of town day trip in a few days. I should bring mine with me so it get's a outing. =D *HEHE*

Rob and Monica said...

that is so cool! it IS kind of tiki!