Thursday, January 24, 2013

More Recent Finds

Today I am sharing some of my best, and most recent, finds. We begin with a candle holder that looks to me as though it was probably made by the same company that made my mug trees from the 1970's that I like so much:
I have another one of these cute little couples in a different color. They need to sit side by side on a shelf - some day:
I found some more nice butterfly dishes and a pretty vintage mug:
This brightly hued flower napkin holder was made by Takahashi, one of my favorite companies:
An unusual thrift shop find was this parrot pitcher made in Czechoslovakia - I have very few Czech pieces in my bird collection:
Two more vintage mugs; that's Fire King Kimberly on the left:
A cool vintage wall clock with groovy flowers:
A pair of lovely pink gingham napkins with embroidered embellishments:
A tabletop ironing board that will come in quite handy:
Ironing things on this flower-power surface will make me smile every time!

6 comments:

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Cute!! I love all your retro goodies. I don't collect retro, but I really do love it.That ironing board would make me smile too!
Karen

Tina Dawn said...

I seem to remember another tabletop ironing board you found a while back? I need one that is pretty like that, mine is dull silver. Love the napkin holder and the napkins! Great finds as always. Love T

Vintage Coconut said...

*So much cute purchases*

Rosie said...

Nice finds! I have that same daisy napkin holder. I hung it low on the wall by my front door and it holds mail that needs to go out in the morning! :)
rosie

yosemite faith said...

i love the pitcher

Unknown said...

Wow, what a haul! I love everything, but especially the candleholders and the mugs. I've been looking for candleholders in our Roseville thrift stores but haven't found any cute metal ones like yours.