Friday, November 2, 2012

Barbie Dress-Up Day #20 Found In The Case

I could not believe it when I walked into one of my favorite thrift shops and found this vintage Barbie case with a price tag on it that said $1.49. Are you kidding me?
There were also quite a few clothes inside. Not vintage ones, but hey - when the case was so inexpensive, who am I to complain about what's inside? 
Blonde Barbie, below, is rocking the pretty pink floral bell bottoms:
 
She looks pretty cool, right?
My vintage redhead Barbie, below, is modeling a mini-skirt and striped pullover. 
I'm not sure how I feel about her in the "mod" looking clothes:
What I DO know is that I was pretty happy when I spied that carrying case!

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, you did good sis! The clothes are cute. Love T

Tami Von Zalez said...

Ok! Which thrift shop are you hitting up? I want to know your secret!

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Andy's Attic said...

What a deal on that case!!! I wish I could figure out why in world I got rid of my original Barbi and all the stuff that went with with her :>(

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Wow! What a steal!!!! Congrats on your find. That is one of the cutest styles and colors! And oldest!

Lindsey

sandy said...

That case looks like the one I had as a young girl! I can't believe I got rid of it all!
I just attended a huge auction and these kinds of cases were selling for $50- $80 so you got a bargain!
Have a great weekend!
sandy

Barbara said...

Amazing find (and price!) I have the same case in black - mine from childhood.