Friday, August 17, 2012

In Stitches Again

Today's post features even more stitchery finds!
I found a few that are finished. (Can you imagine how much time must have been spent on the big one below? It measures 23 by 27 inches.)

I found a small pair depicting farm scenes:


And, I also found some kits - a lovely sunset scene:

And the cutest little hedgehog EVER:

Look at that little face!
And one more kit with sweet bluebirds and flowers:

I simply cannot seem to resist these things when I find them!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love your little hedgehog! What a cutie. Great finds as usual, sis. Love T

Diane said...

Wow! That first daisy picture is amazing! Cute kits too. Do you plan to make them??

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed by the daisy picture also. And 23 by 27. Wow, an entire winter by the fireplace.

How does one keep something like that so clean/white? Glass?

I like the farm scenes too. I bought a pillow on etsy with a stiched farm scene because it reminded me of Apple Hill.

And the sunset scene is something I'd hang on my wall. I don't know what a "kit" is though.

Diane, I like your avatar.

Thanks Heidi