Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Found Two More...

......and so now I have four!
Jamie and I walked into one of our favorite thrift stores last week, and sitting there as though just waiting for me were two more of these wonderful little vintage Disneyland souvenir plates!

One of the two I found was another of the Main Street, U.S.A. plates, but I didn't have this one:
And I was pretty darned happy to see it.
It makes me VERY happy when I find vintage Disneyland stuff!
You know - because it's stuff from My Happiest Place.

8 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Those are very sweet! I don't think I have seen them before. Good score!!
Annette :>)

Tina Dawn said...

Great find. I really like them. Love T

yosemite faith said...

that is so cool - i am so happy you found it!

Jennifer D said...

Fabulous! I am so happy you found them because they certainly belong with you...or me. ;0)

Here's to Disney

jamie@midcenturymania said...

We had a good day, didn't we? They look so happy to be all together! I'm so glad you found them...and you didn't even scream when you saw them. Now that's restraint.

Mary said...

Oh, these are lovely!

Paul Duca said...

Do any of the Girls have Dick Clark memories?

Debbie V. said...

Very Very nice. I like the Tomorrowland one the best :)