Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Grass Is Always Greener...

Ishi is on the prowl. Looking for fun, gophers, a good sandbox...


Out through our new gate, down the steps, a look of determination on his face.



It starts with a thought... What is out there? Where did that big fat robin go?



How the heck do I get there from here?



I will figure it out. I think if I go through these pots...



Okay, now I am in the kitchen garden. Is that where I want to be?



No, I think I'd better get out of here, nothing in here for me.



Make sure you go through the very smallest part of the fence, just to see if you can make it. Mom will get you out if you get stuck, but you won't.



Okay, good, now inspect the irises.



Watch out for the cactus.



Yesterday there was a potato bug here, I guess he left.



I think a stink bug has been by here too.



Not much going on out here. What to do? Where to go?



Maybe the kitchen garden was the place to be after all.



Greener pastures.

There are a lot of bugs, lizards and gophers in here, I just know it. Have a good day, folks!

3 comments:

yosemite faith said...

ishi has really grown up - love this play by play!

Heidi Ann said...

Kitty-lover that I am, I truly enjoy these posts! Ishi surely is a very handsome cat.

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Isn't it wonderful the simple yet beautiful pleasure our animals give to us. I could feel the chuckles and grins this "adventure" gave to you. Cause I got them too :- ) They give us so much. Thank you for sharing this one with us.
~Vickie~