Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lori's Recent Thrift Finds

Recently I got to go thrifting and "yard saleing" with both sisters, but at different times. Here are some of my finds:
Cute little white rocking chair and vintage molds:

Nice red and white crocheted potholder, buttons to cover and plastic children:

Vintage jingle bells on cards and set of 16 white crocheted cotton squares:

Vintage Christmas ribbon, only 25c a spool!

A vintage Christmas box - it was filled with crayons:

Four nice vintage children's sewing patterns:


Some I may keep, some I may sell - fun finds all the same!

5 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Treasure hunts are the most fun! Good finds!

Tina Dawn said...

Your vintage Christmas ribbon is the best! I also love the jingle bells and Christmas box. You have a good eye, and I love going out with you. Let's do it again soon. One question, what do plastic children eat anyway? Plastic play food? Love T

yosemite faith said...

i agree with tina on the christmas ribbon. i have always been a jingle bell fan. you gold country girls have the knack and the luck.

Tatersmama said...

How fun! I love yard saleing, and luckily, my son takes after his Mama... so he knows to get up bright and early!
I just love the Cristmas ribbon and the potholder!

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Squeeee! The Christmas things! Loving them!