Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Decor

Just a few photos I snapped of our Easter decorations - on the dining room table:

In the sunroom window (I had to put something behind it to hide the window reflection for the photo):

The little "hat" on her head is actually a vintage sachet - but it seemed perfectly suited to serve as an Easter bonnet on this great wooden lady. I believe in her former life she may have been a hat stand:
My Easter tree:
These characters reside on top of the buffet in the dining room. I found the great pink ceramic Easter bunny at a thrift store last year, half price after the holiday. And it looks to me like that little rabbit at the bottom right has found his very own "Laughing Place"!
And, in this last picture, I just stuck various things in and around what was already inside this cabinet- to try and make it look Easter-ish!

Hippity, hoppity, "happity" Easter week to you!

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

You always have the best decorations! It makes me want to go eat a deviled egg right now. Love T

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Great Job Heidi.. You have holidays Down!

so much cute stuff!

yosemite faith said...

yes you do heidi - wonderful job.

Diane Mars said...

Heidi, Thanks for stopping by I sure love all your collections, I think my favorite is the dining room table. Very sweet.
Hugs, Diane

Stacey said...

Hi Heidi-
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. This is my first time to your site- It's great! I am going to put you on my list of favorites- I love your recent posts and can't wait to catch up on your older entries!
Have a great week:)

AMIT said...

Great decor done.Its lovely.

Make website india