Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finds - Yet Again!

Well, it was nearly a month ago now, but these are more of the things I found during my birthday weekend visits to thrift shops and yard sales. A Jack-O-Lantern mask, a pretty leaf pin, a brightly colored fabric remnant, and a gold Hall China mug to go with the creamer I found a while back!

A Vernon Ware Early California platter in turquoise, an enamel poppy pin, a string of "pearls", a restaurant china cup and saucer, a set of Vera napkins, some little baubles I'm hoping to make into earrings, and a bright fabric sample I would love to make a pillow out of:

An embroidered souvenir apron from Portugal, a painted napkin holder, a couple of black frames, another floral fabric sample that is pillow-worthy:

The same fabric sample as a backdrop, an orange speckled pottery pitcher from Italy, a set of three yellow-speckled restaurant china plate/platters, and that ceramic napkin holder in the front has a turkey on the other side:

Christmas stuff! An adorable card box, a tin, a tray, a mug, and a tea towel:

And three more movies!
Better late than never posting about these, I guess. I know some of my favorite posts by other bloggers are theirs where they show their latest finds - so I'm hoping maybe you enjoy seeing mine, too!

7 comments:

Jennifer D said...

Great finds! I was going to list all the ones I liked but I like too many! he he

I love that movie Shakespeare in Love, haven't seen it in awhile.

Do you have a giant house? Just asking. :O) You must have endless storage space.

Tina Dawn said...

I love the embroidered apron! Great finds, I can't wait until I can go out and do thrifting again! Love T

yosemite faith said...

i love your finds. it is hard to find places that make tom & jerrys anymore and i love them at the holidays - great find in that mug. you know i love the kitty cat box. so many things - and shakespeare in love & edward scissorhands?! good going heidi!

jamie@midcenturymania said...

I love the coffee cup in the top picture. The turquoise plate is very pretty also. I also love the Franciscan Indian Summer platter you have in the shop. Very pretty.

jobs retail said...

I love all these stuffs. They look so beautiful and unique. Great post!!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh Heidi! I Always like to see what you find! You did great this time and it's always interesting what catches your eye. Those old card boxes are getting harder and harder to find. Good job! Twyla

Anonymous said...

Awwww...The House Without a Christmas Tree....loved, loved, loved the book but barely remember watching the made for tv movie!