Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Decor

Halloween at our house- some things are looking verrrry scarrry! Like this creepy old mirror that was left behind when our neighbors moved out:
Not everything is as frightful:
A vintage mask from the 50's:
And another mask - close up on one of the eyes I affixed inside this one - they look better in "person". The orange eyes were from a great cat card my friend Faith gave me years ago for Halloween:
My wire trees aren't scary- just cute:
And, even Penny is dressed for the occasion!

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Hey, we could set Penny up with a date with the Headless Horseman! I think they are perfect for each other. Love your first photo of the freaky mirror. Love T

yosemite faith said...

another good idea from tina dawn! so you recycled my card did you? of course you did!! great halloween post heidi...

Anthony said...

Wow, Heidi!
Your place could almost double as a Spooky House for Halloween time!

I shouldn't be at all surprised that you have such an awesome mix of both vintage and recycled Halloween decor...

More pictures, please. We want to see MORE PICTURES! :)

Heidi Ann said...

Yes, Tina, I agree! In fact, Penny Horseman has a nice ring to it....

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

Wonderfully spooky and sweet!~~~XXOO, Beth

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Ooh, you're right! Things are very scary at your house! Heidi, when I found that figurine I immediately recognized it as the same one you'd shown in your post that Tina gave you. I couldn't believe my good fortune because I thought she was SO cute! Twyla