Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thrift Finds From Last Week

Last week my sister made an impromptu decision to come over for a visit, and so what do you suppose we did? Why, we went out a thriftin' - like we usually do! Thought I would show you some of my finds. White swan Avon bottle, Fenton toothpick holder,funky little bird shaker, and a bird - I guess it's a creamer - has a spout in it's mouth - I put some camellias in it for now!
More little wood ornaments for my Easter tree - carrots this time, a Little Brown (and aqua) Jug, grapes plaque, 2 flower pins and a pair of shoe clips, a cute little "telephone" for sewing notions, and a small trowel:
A set of four Vera plates, bird candle holder from Mexico (my sister gave me the tiny one - how cute is he?), pretty little vase, yellow egg box, bunny molds, and a chicken:
Had to show you this adorable card - when I ordered from Oodles and Oodles, Barbara included this as an extra treat! I love it.
I hung the carrots on my tree:
This year I placed it inside a crystal compote for the base:
This was the base last year - I didn't think of it! I didn't get out all of my decorations, so there aren't any of the bigger eggs on it this year.

In retrospect, it really could have used more. Oh, well- there's always next year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything is just too cute, Heidi!

Deanna said...

I am totally swooning over all the goodies you found and please send that Easter Egg tree over to Texas C.O.D. immediately! LOL!

Deanna :D

yosemite faith said...

love your easter tree! looks like you had your 'usual' fantastic thrifting experience.

Tina Dawn said...

Your tree is adorable, it doesn't need more eggs. Love T