Thursday, February 12, 2009

All Kinds Of Valentines

Sometimes,I find things that I didn't even remember I had. This was in a box stored under a bed!
I ordered this Valentine Kit from HearthSong in 1992! They still sell great kits- and all sorts of other wonderful products, too!So between the things that came in that kit, and another kit I got from Current in 1992, and other things I've collected over the years, I probably have enough to make my own valentine cards.
But I also love old AND new Hallmark cards, and my vintage Valentines: and antique postcards: So many different things to choose from!

4 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You have beautiful Valentines! Hallmark makes some of my favorite vintage cards. I hope you are having a wonderful week!
Happy Valentines Day, Lindsey

Tina Dawn said...

I love the rooster in the icebox and the little boy honeybee. How adorably cute. I think I am going to be making my own valentines (usually only give them to DH and the Granddaughters) since we might be snowed in this weekend. If we are I am making a big pot of chili and some more cornbread. Love T

Barbara said...

Better get busy! You've only got 2 days! Pretty, pretty things.

yosemite faith said...

i love hearth song! someday maybe i will get totally unpacked and when i do i am hoping i will find treasures as well. have a wonderful valentines day!