Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cynthia Hart's Victoriana

Cynthia Hart's beautiful Victoriana Calendars are one of my must-haves every year. So, lately, I have "asked" for them for Christmas. The pages are just glorious - and perfect to use for scrapbooking or decoupage crafts. I would love to cover a full-sized room divider screen with the pages some day.
I don't think I know of any other calendars with which you receive extra "gifts". In past years, these have included lovely postcards such as those I have scanned here:
and here:
But this year, in celebration of their 20th anniversary edition, she included something I think I may like even more! Four 12X12 pages of scrapbooking paper, and two 12X12 sheets full of Victorian stickers! So pretty:
I also (did you ever doubt it?) have this book , which was published in 1989. It is chock full of images of Victorian beauty.

3 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Beautiful images on the calender, especially all the kitty cat ones!

Tina Dawn said...

What a great deal, the scrapbooking paper and stickers too! I am sure you will make good use of them. Love T

Loretta said...

I haven't seen any of these calendars lately where we live in BC, Canada. But we used to get them, and I saved them for years and decoupaged a small screen with the cutout designs. It turned out really neat.