Saturday, November 15, 2008

Books By John Hadamuscin


I love these books so much that I have every one he has written. With the exception of one volume, they are all filled with beautiful photography by Randy O'Rourke. These two extremely talented gentlemen have combined their talents to create some really stunning books. Fabulous recipes, collections, decorating and gift ideas, one gorgeous repast after another - all wonderful. Mr. O'Rourke's work has appeared in many magazines. (Pictured above, "Down Home" from 1993) The next three I'm showing you are all smaller format books(approx. 6X7 inches). "Simple Pleasures" 1992:
"Sheer Indulgences" 1994:
"From My House To Yours" 1991:
These last three are larger format - "Special Occasions" 1988:

"Enchanted Evenings" 1990:
and "The Holidays" 1986, with photographs by Marcia Luce:
I have one more that is packed away with all of my Christmas books, titled "John Hadamuscin's Home For Christmas". I consider each and every one of these books a lovely addition to my library.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I will have to check these out. I don't think I've ever heard of this guy, but it looks right up my alley.

leu2500 said...

I have all of these too. Still pull them out for recipes & ideas. (An idea I found today: tax day dinner.) the ham ball recipe. The chili & salad supper.