Monday, May 5, 2008

His & Hers Whitman books

This book belonged to me when I was a little girl. So - obviously - I have had it for YEARS. The front:
And the back:
And this one belonged to my husband when he was little:
Now they sit side by side on the bookshelf. Both are complete with our juvenile signatures inside.
P.S. I read recently that Johnny Crawford from The Rifleman has a big band style orchestra now in southern California, and he is engaged to Kim Darby. I thought that was really cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had that exact fairy tale book...had not thought about it in years. I can't believe you blog EVERY DAY! Happy Monday

Tina Dawn said...

Glad to see your parents chose to give you both such gender appropriate reading material. LOL. I remember your great story book, love the illustrations. Love T

Anonymous said...

Girl, I think I had that fairy tale book, too! It looks soooo familar! wow!