Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Favorite Framed Prints #1


I thought I would do a little "series" of posts where every now and then, I would just post a picture or scanned image of some of my favorite vintage (or not) framed prints that I have in my collection. These are the two I chose for today. In identical frames, the blue and yellow areas that look like mats are actually reverse painted on glass. So bright and pretty!

That's it- just a lovely pair of floral prints. Hope you enjoy seeing them here as much as I enjoy looking at them.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Oh, I love sweet peas. I always want to plant them, but here I need to plant them very early, like February, and I don't think about it until about now. So I guess I will settle for some lively and colorful petunias like in your other print. Very lovely. Love T

Cheryl Miller said...

So, so pretty. I love flowers!! Thanks for dropping by!
Cheryl