Friday, March 21, 2008

Vintage Easter Cards


The absolutely adorable orange bunny card shown above is one of my favorites. It was given to me in the mid-70's by my sister. I thought it was one of the cutest things I had ever seen. Can't really explain why, but I love it SO much. Just the CUTEST bunny, smiling sun,an egg, a chick, some flowers, and just "Hi!" It has a place of honor on the dining room table. The little orange chalkware covered bunny dish next to it was an Easter gift from Mother from, I think, around the same time period.
The cards above hang on my Hallmark display rack. We got those a couple of years ago after Christmas for 75% (or more?) off - it was a ridiculously low price! And such a handy item! Below, one of my favorite vintage postcards:


And a few vintage cards for children from my collection:

Sweeter than sweet!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love the chick in the egg with tulips below, and the "Shear Happiness" card is a delight. Love T

Monica said...

Those are great cards!!!!

Laura said...

They are so darn sweet!