Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Pins ( And Still More Sequins)


Part of my Christmas pin collection, amassed over the last 30-plus years. When I was a waitress, I would wear one or two every day in December on my uniform. Many were gifts, some were stocking stuffers. One year my stepmother gave me the pretty pink stocking, and it has been perfect to display them on.

And below, as promised, - more sequins! The green felt wreath with the red sequins was a gift from Grandpa YEARS ago - he gave one to all of his girls - his daughter (our mom) and we three sisters. Well, when I found similarly made ones many years later, I felt (pun intended) the need to add them to my collection.

And I thought I should throw these in, too. These were all gifts - a cute little snowman bag made of felt, and sequin evening bag with beaded shoulder strap, and a sequined coin purse.

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Ah, a treasure trove of delightful Christmas pins. And that sequin purse. Very fun.