Monday, September 24, 2007

Scrapbooking Sisters


One of my sisters came for a visit this past weekend, and one of the things we did was work on making scrapbook pages. The pages will go in to a wedding album she is making to give to her daughter's best friend, who will be married this coming Saturday. Their wedding colors are black, white, and pink. My sister sells scrapbooking and rubber stamp supplies and hosts workshops, and we had fun working on these together. They actually look better in person than they do in my photo, if I do say so myself (and I just did).
We also managed to pop in to a couple of thrift shops and a craft store, and dig around in my storage space, where we uncovered treasures I have had packed away for YEARS. That's what happens when you are a collector with more stuff than space - sometimes things are packed away so long, you actually forget you have them! Fun!

No comments: